We have experience in the areas of gastrointestinal disorders including coeliac disease and irritable bowel syndrome, weight loss, diabetes, polycystic ovarian syndrome, heart disease, children’s nutrition and more.
We consult to a number of aged care facilities and have extensive experience in malnutrition screening, dementia and nutrition support.
We love to take the science jargon out of nutrition education to make food choices easy for everybody.
Ahead In Health has done many presentations on different aspects of nutrition to a variety of audiences including:
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- PWC Accounting employees
- Caltex employees
- Walsh's Village Pharmacy baby club
- Bowen Library young parents group
- Teaching courses at the City East Community College
- Aged Care home inservices on best practise in nutrition care for residents
- Nutrition talks to outpatients at major Sydney hospitals
- Eastern Suburbs Multicultural Access Project
- Local preschools